Can you guess where Mr. Crispy is? Here are some clues:
Clue #1: This park is the southern terminus of the South Central Greenway complex of five park facilities.
Clue #2: Some amenities include BBQ grills, cross country ski trails, an indoor building, pavilion, picnic tables, play equipment, restrooms, and walking/nature trails.
Clue #3: This park is named after its generous donor who passed away in 1968.
Respond with your answer in the Facebook post or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: If you send an email, your name, guess, and exact time of your guess will be entered under the comments of the Facebook post by City of Portage staff. The FIRST PERSON to answer correctly by 10 PM on March 15 will win a special prize from Portage Parks & Recreation. THIS IS THE FINAL "WHERE IS MR. CRISPY" INSTALLMENT.
Here are the contest rules:
• You must be 18 years old to participate.
• You are ONLY allowed one guess per person.
• If you have won a prize from this contest in the last two weeks, you are not eligible to win a prize this time.
• No purchase is necessary.
• The answer and the winner will be announced on social media and the City of Portage website the following business day.
• You must pick up your prize at Portage Parks & Recreation (320 Library Lane) within one calendar week after your name is announced as the winner.
• The prize holds no cash value.