Can you guess where Mr. Crispy is? Here are some clues:
Clue #1: This park was established in 1970 and is considered to be one of the oldest in the city.
Clue #2: Some amenities include walking trails, tennis courts, volleyball courts, a softball field, and fishing docks.
Clue #3: Some common fish found at this park include Bluegill, Rock Bass, Largemouth Bass, Pumpkinseed, Yellow Perch, and more.
Respond with your answer in the Facebook comments or by emailing email@example.com. Please note: If you send an email, your name, guess, and exact time of your guess will be entered under the comments of the Facebook post by City of Portage staff. The FIRST PERSON to answer correctly by 10 PM on March 8 will win a special prize from Portage Parks & Recreation.
Here are the contest rules:
• You must be 18 years old to participate.
• You are ONLY allowed one guess per person.
• If you have won a prize from this contest in the last two weeks, you are not eligible to win a prize this time.
• No purchase is necessary.
• The answer and the winner will be announced on social media and the City of Portage website the following business day.
• You must pick up your prize at Portage Parks & Recreation (320 Library Lane) within one calendar week after your name is announced as the winner.
• The prize holds no cash value.