Hey Portage! Are you ready to get into the Halloween spirit? Enter your Halloween-themed house in our “Tricked-out Home” Halloween Decorating Contest. To enter, just upload a photo of your “tricked-out home” along with your address in the comments of the Facebook post by Friday, October 28 at 3 PM EST. The winner will be selected and announced on Facebook on Monday, October 31. The winner will also be awarded a special certificate, in-person, at the November 1, 2022, Portage City Council Meeting at 7 PM.
Check out the contest rules below and make sure to visit the City of Portage Facebook page @CityofPortageMI to submit your entry or CLICK HERE.
- Entries must be submitted in the comment section of the “Tricked-out Home” Halloween Decorating Contest Facebook post by 3 PM on October 28. A Portage, Michigan address must be in included in the submission.
- Participating houses must be in the Portage city limits (49002 or 49024 zip codes).
- You must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Participation is FREE and open to the public.
- Only one entry per address. You must live at the address to enter.
- You must have Internet access and a valid Facebook account to participate.
- No cash prizes will be awarded. The certificate holds no cash value.