Where do I change my mailing address?

To change your email address, you need to send a written request by fax 269-324-8073, email or regular mail to:
7900 S Westnedge Avenue
Portage, MI  49002

OR use the fillable form under the Property Tax Forms tab, named Address Change Form.

This will change the address for both  assessments and taxes.  It will not, however, change the water billing  address.  You must contact the Portage Treasury Office at 269-329-4455 separately, unless using the on-line fillable form.  

Show All Answers

1. What if the information on my property record card is incorrect?
2. Is all of the Assessor information available online?
3. What is the role of the City Assessor?
4. Where do I change my mailing address?