How do I report a sewer line back up?

If you notice a sewer back up in your basement or on your property please contact Veolia (the city contract utility operator) at (269) 324-9235 to investigate the city system for blockages. The maintenance of the sewer line from the house to the street is in most instances the responsibility of the property owner.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a water main break?
2. How do I report a sewer line back up?
3. How much does it cost to get connected to the city's water and sewer service if I have a well and septic system now?
4. How do I know if water and sewer is available at a given address?
5. Who do I contact if I think my water bill is wrong?
6. Where do I go to pay my water bill?
7. What do I do if my meter is leaking, I have low water pressure or feel that my water is discolored and/or has an odor?