Support Us

The City of Portage operates the Zhang Portage Community Senior Center and provides 25% of its operational funding. The remaining 75% is raised through membership fees, travel program revenue and fundraising by staff and the Friends of the Portage Senior Center.  All contributions are welcome, needed and appreciated.

Friends of the Portage Senior Center

Friends-of-PSC_color_1 Opens in new window

The Friends of the Portage Senior Center is a non-profit organization founded in 1992. Its purpose is to financially support the Portage Senior Community Senior Center by encouraging sponsorships, gifts, and bequests and by stimulating public interest in the PCSC.

Endowment Fund

kcf-logo Opens in new windowTo ensure future funding of the Portage Community Senior Center, an endowment fund has been established through the Kalamazoo Community Foundation. Call the PCSC at (269) 329-4555 for important information regarding tax advantages you might receive by giving to a community endowment fund. To donate, please make checks out to the "Kalamazoo Community Foundation" and note it for the Friends of the PSC.

Sponsorship Opportunities ... Coming Soon

Watch for future information about sponsorship opportunities with the Portage Community Senior Center.