View all facilities
South Westnedge Skate Park
Subfacility of South Westnedge Park
- Bike Trail
- Picnic Tables
South Westnedge Skatepark Rules
- Hours of Operation – 8:00 a.m. to sunset, Skatepark closed during inclement weather.
- Only skateboards & in-line skates are allowed on the skating surface. No bicycles at any time.
- Alcohol, tobacco, profanity, vandalism and drugs are prohibited.
- No other items such as benches, picnic tables or other objects used as ramps or jumps are allowed on the Skatepark surface.
- No glass containers, food or beverages are allowed on the skating surface.
- No pets are allowed within the fenced area of the Skatepark.
- Do not proceed down a ramp until it is clear of other skaters.
- Police officers or Parks Department employees may request any person to leave for cause.
- Restrooms are closed October 31 - May 1.
- Warning! This facility is unsupervised. Any use is at your own risk. Use may result in serious injury.
- It is strongly recommended that the following safety equipment be worn at all times to help provide suitable protection in the event of falls or collisions: helmet, knee pads, wrist guards and elbow pads.
- Skate with safety in mind & remember weather conditions may create unsafe surfaces for skating.
- Please use common courtesy, skate friendly and refrain from disrespectful behavior.
- In case of serious injury or other emergency, call 911. An emergency phone is available year round on the east side of the restroom building.
- Please do not litter and report maintenance concerns to the Parks & Recreation Department, phone number (269) 329-4522.